Check out new and in demand volunteer opportunities at Queens Public Library!
- Assist Children, Youth, and Family department in creating and editing copy for web and print-based materials.
- Help update records, class registration and more
- Learn about the urban environment this summer through hands-on activities!
- Get things where they need to be! Volunteer within our shipping department
- Help update and digitize adult education student records.
- Assist students as they complete homework and other projects.
Library Aide at Rosedale
- Keep the library neat! Assist with shelving, checking in returned materials (i.e. books, DVD’s, CD’s), mending books, etc.