Age Minimum (with Adult):16+, Minimum Age:16+
Human Resources Volunteer at Central
- Creates employee personnel files
- Prepares materials for mailings
- Files various forms, including full-time and part-time timesheets
- Weed and purge forms and personnel files
- Alphabetizes, and organizes materials
- Assembles materials for presentations
- Assists with ad-hoc projects
- Assists various divisions within Human Resources
- Administrative and general office experience required.
- Working knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to use office equipment such as copier, printer, computer, fax machines.
Must be available during the following times:
Wednesday: 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Thursday: 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Friday: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Volunteer schedules depend on individual dates and times available. Volunteers may work a maximum of 15 hours per week.
Resumes are required. Please upload your resume to your account following the directions provided. Due to limited availability for interviews, only applicants with applicable skills and experience will be contacted.
Individuals 18 and older are subject to an investigative background check that may be used when considering volunteers.
Click the "EXPRESS INTEREST" button and create a volunteer profile to get started! A valid email address is required to register.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: