Age Minimum (with Adult):18+, Minimum Age:18+
ABE Teaching Assistant at Jeanne Elmezzi Adult Learning Center
- Must be 18 years of age and older.
- Possess a solid knowledge of specific subject areas
- Basic Computer Skills (email required)
- Ability to take direction well
- Comfortable working in a busy and fast-paced setting
- Comfortable working with Adult ESOL and/or ABE students
- Dependable and organized
Monday and Thursday from 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm until March 29, 2018
Volunteers will recieve training once accepted.
Volunteer schedules depend on individual dates and times available. Volunteers may work a maximum of 15 hours per week.
Individuals, 18 and older are subject to an investigative background check that may be used when considering volunteers.
Click the "EXPRESS INTEREST" button and create a volunteer profile to get started! A valid email address is required to register.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: