Age Minimum (with Adult):18+, Minimum Age:18+
ESOL Tutor at Rochdale ALC
- 18 years of age and older
- Have a high school diploma or higher
- Speak English fluently
- Willing to work with adults
- Have patience, flexibility, and a desire to help
- Adhere to the program philosophy
- Attend all required volunteer training
- Commit at least three months to the program
Volunteer schedules depend on individual dates and times available. Volunteers may work a maximum of 15 hours per week.
Individuals 18 and older are subject to an investigative background check that may be used when considering volunteers.
Volunteer placements are not guaranteed. Due to limited availability for interviews, only applicants with applicable skills and experience will be contacted.
Click the "EXPRESS INTEREST" button and create a volunteer profile to get started! A valid email address is required to register.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: