Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Back to School Fair at Flushing 2018-19
Queens Library is seeking volunteers to assist at the Back to School Fair at Flushing Library. Assistants will help the librarians set-out materials for different activities including Tech such as Robotic and VR, assist children, and clean up. They will also help direct children and families to activities and workshops.
- 18 years old and up
- Enjoy working with various age groups: children, teens, and families.
- Interested in crafts and/or tech devices. We will place you according to interest.
- Mandarin/English bilingual helpful but not required.
Date & Time (2 shifts available)
Saturday September 22, 2018
Shift 1: 10:30 am - 1:00 pm
Shift 2: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Flushing Community Library
41-17 Main Street
Flushing, NY 11355
Click the "Sign-Up" button to create a volunteer profile to get started! A valid email address is required to register.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: