Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Resume Prep at Rochdale ALC 2018-19
The Rochdale Adult Learning Center seeks volunteers who are dedicated to improving the educational and vocational opportunities of adult learners in SE Queens. The Resume Prep/Job Search Aide at Rochdale ALC will provide assistance to students who are unemployed and seeking employment or employed and looking for new opportunities.
- Meet one on one with adults to assist with resume preparation, job search, interview prep, etc.
- Maintain confidentiality
- Participate in staff trainings as required
- 18 years of age and older
- Ability to communicate effectively individually and with groups
- Proficient in MS Word and using online job search databases
- Previous career mentoring/coaching experience preferred
Minimum 2 hours per week; afternoon/evening availability preferred
Individuals 18 and older are subject to an investigative background check that may be used when considering volunteers.
Volunteer placements are not guaranteed. Due to limited availability for interviews, only applicants with applicable skills and experience will be contacted.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: