Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Citizenship Clinic at LIC ALC 2018-19
Volunteers are needed to assist customers at the Jeanne Elmezzi (LIC) Adult Learning Center complete their US citizenship applications. Volunteer will use Citizenshipworks, an online tool that specifically helps people apply for citizenship. Volunteers will help customers with creating an account and inputting personal data.
Training for the Citizenship works will be provided by a staff member, with a date to be scheduled.
- 18 and older
- Computer literate (able to use a PC with a mouse and keyboard; browse the internet)
- basic smartphone knowledge (checking emails/texts)
- Great attention to detail
- Comfortable speaking with others
- Bilingual skills (Spanish) strongly preferred
- Prior citizenship application experience preferred but not necessary
Saturday, December 1, 2018 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
Saturday, December 8, 2018 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
Training date: To be scheduled
Click the "SIGN UP" button to create a volunteer profile to get started! A valid email address is required to register.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: