Age Minimum (with Adult): 14+, Minimum Age:14+
Program Assistant at Pomonok
Put your unique vision of the world to use! Pomonok Community Library is seeking a Program Assistant to assist the Children's Librarian with programming for children (Pre-K - 12th grade).
- Monitors the room to ensure children’s safety.
- Monitors activities in the absence of the Children’s Librarian such as board games, arts and crafts, puzzles, etc.
- Ensures children are behaving in an orderly fashion.
- Opens up the room and makes certain the room is clean and arranged properly.
- Responsible for program setup and clean up.
- Distributes snacks to program participants.
- 14 years old and up (Minors must possess parental/guardian consent & valid working papers)
- Interested in working on arts and craft activities; and possess an interest in the arts (music, drawing, writing/storytelling)
- Comfortable working with young children (4-6) and/or school-aged children and teens (7-17).
Must be available Monday - Fridays afternoons 3:00pm – 6:00pm. Volunteer schedules depend on individual dates and times available. Volunteers may work a maximum of 15 hours per week.
Individuals, 18 and older are subject to an investigative background check that may be used when considering volunteers.
Click the "EXPRESS INTEREST" button and create a volunteer profile to get started! A valid email address is required to register.
Please upload your resume to your volunteer account. Due to limited availability for interviews, only applicants with applicable skills and experience will be contacted.
UNDER 18?...READ THE APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: