Age Minimum (with Adult): 16+, Minimum Age:16+
Program/Clerical Aide at Middle Village
The Program/Clerical Aide at Middle Village is responsible for helping with activities and programs at the library; and providing clerical assistance with preparation and search of the library materials.
- Minimum of 16 years old. (Minors must provide parental consent and valid working papers).
- Familiar with craft and art projects and activities
- Possess solid organizational and creative/artistic skills
- Comfortable working with young children and older adults
- Knowledge of Polish and/or Spanish is a plus
Available 3-5 hours per week. (Must complete a minimum of 60 hours).
Volunteer schedules depend on individual dates and times available.
Individuals, 18 and older are subject to an investigative background check that may be used when considering volunteers.
Click the "EXPRESS INTEREST" button and create a volunteer profile to get started! A valid email address is required to register.
UNDER 18?...READ THE APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: