Age Minimum (with Adult):18+, Minimum Age:18+
Volunteer Translators at Elmhurst ALC
Specifically, volunteers will help translate during:
- Informational sessions and orientations
- Workshops and training sessions
- Must be Fluent Reading/Writing and Communication in Cantonese, Indonesian, Mandarin, Nepali, or Spanish.
- Previous experience as a translator (formal/ informal) preferred but not mandatory
Must be available Monday-Friday anytime between 10:00am-6:00pm. Specific volunteer schedules depend on individual dates and times available.
Volunteers may work a maximum of 15 hours per week.
Individuals 18 and older are subject to an investigative background check that may be used when considering volunteers.
CLICK THE "EXPRESS INTEREST" BUTTON AND CREATE A VOLUNTEER PROFILE TO GET STARTED! A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS IS REQUIRED TO REGISTER.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: