The Power of Many: How to Create a Community Partnership
The Power of Many: How to Create a Community Partnership (VIDEO)
Leaders Can't Do It Alone...Effective community leaders and organizers share similar characteristics and traits that allow them to inspire and mobilize others towards definitive actions to improve their community. This 90-minute presentation discusses how to motivate community allies to join your efforts and take an active role in the planning and implementation of local actions and interventions.
- What are the Types of Community Partnerships?
- Why Don't Partnerships Work Without an Anchor?
- What are the 12 Community Sectors?
- What is the "Urban Dilemma"?
- How Do I Convince Other to Join the Cause?
- What Strategies (Actions) Always Lead to Change?
This workshop is part of our Fundamentals of Community Leadership series. It is ideal for individuals -- local residents, professionals, and community advocates interested in making a difference.