January 21st: Community Leadership 101
What makes an effective leader? Community leaders and organizers share similar characteristics and traits that allow them to inspire and mobilize others towards definitive actions to improve your community. Community Leadership 101 details effective leadership skills and best practices to strengthen how you work and collaborate with others (co-workers, peers, teammates, etc.).
- What is the role of the community leader?
- What is your leadership style?
- What are the attributes of effective leaders?
- Why do people follow great leaders?
- What are the steps to mobilize others to action?
WHEN: January 21, 2021
TIME: 11:00am - 12:30pm
This is a free virtual workshop series. Registration is required. It is open to all adults; with an emphasis on individuals -- local residents, professionals, and community stakeholders interested in making a difference.