Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Human Resources volunteer 2020-2021
The Human Resources volunteer is responsible for auditing QPL full-time employee’s timesheets using MS Excel and Adobe.
- Audits monthly full-time timesheets
- Converts MS Excel documents into PDF format for auditing
- Organizes timesheets into their corresponding folder
- Communicates to employees and managers corrections to their timesheets
- Administrative and general office experience required.
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, self-starter with an ability to work independently.
- Working knowledge of Adobe,
- MS Excel, and Outlook required. Ability to maintain confidentiality.
This is a remote volunteer opportunity.
Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays open from 9 am– 5 pm
Please upload your resume and cover letter as part of the volunteer application. (Instructions on uploading your documents).
Individuals 18 and older are subject to an investigative background check that may be used when considering volunteers.
Click the "EXPRESS INTEREST" button to get started!
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: