Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Data Analyst and Visualization Assistant
The Organizational Assessment department is seeking a volunteer to assist with data entry, data management, and development of dashboards and maps to visualize data of library services, programs, QPL website traffic, Census data, and relevant NYC Open Data sets.
Specific Duties include:
- Provide analytical support and assist in the creation of data presentations
- Data entry, cleaning, and checking
- Compile data into formatted tables
- Data dashboards and interactive maps
- PPT presentations that effectively communicate findings from analyses
- 18 years and older
- Prior experience with data gathering and analysis (College students encouraged to apply)
- Proficiency in Excel and Google Sheets
- Some familiarity with data visualization and geomapping tools (Google Data Studio, Power BI, Tableau, Carto, GIS, etc.) preferred, but not necessary
- Interest in data analytics and visualization to identify trends, insights, and patterns
- Available a minimum of 3 hours per week; Monday - Friday; between 9:00am - 5:00pm
Please upload your resume as part of the volunteer application. (Instructions on uploading your documents).
Individuals 18 and older are subject to an investigative background check that may be used when considering volunteers.
THIS IS A VIRTUAL PROJECT. Click the "EXPRESS INTEREST" button and create a volunteer profile to get started! A valid email address is required to register.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: