Audio & Visual Assistant at QPL
QPL’s Marketing Department is looking for an Audio & Visual Assistant to help with a variety of tasks that are involved with virtual programming primarily on our social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube).
Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate and schedule audio/video tests with presenters prior to the program
- Troubleshoot any technology issues with the presenter beforehand
- Monitor the virtual live programs on various platforms to ensure quality and communicate with presenters as needed.
- Review any pre-recorded program videos and schedule to air as needed.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- Need to be virtually available on Saturdays and evenings.
- Must be computer and technology savvy
- Must be knowledgeable on various social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
- Must have strong communication and organizational skills
- Must own a computer at home, with high-speed internet connection.
- Must be 18 years of age and older
- Must have at least a high school degree or equivalent
Please upload your resume as part of the volunteer application. (Instructions on uploading your documents).
Individuals 18 and older are subject to an investigative background check that may be used when considering volunteers.
THIS IS A VIRTUAL PROJECT.
Click the "EXPRESS INTEREST" button and create a volunteer profile to get started! A valid email address is required to register.
Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: