Create a 30-Second Census Video + Earn Service Hours
Time is running out to complete the 2020 Census! We have until September 30th to fill-out the survey. Crucial dollars for hospitals and clinics, schools and daycare, fixing streets, highways and bridges are at stake. WE NEED YOUR HELP!
- Create a 30-second to 1-minute video and post to social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) reminding your friends, family and others to complete the 2020 Census and Be Counted. Choose from a selection of topics and talking points to include in your video OR just share why the 2020 Census is important to you
- Post your video to social media and use the hashtag #myqpl to add your video to our collection (It's also how we check your video is complete)
EARN SERVICE CREDIT
You can earn valuable service hours (1 hour for each video) you post. All you need to do is the following:
- Register to the Census 2020 - PSA Project (click here)
- Choose a topic with talking points (download here) OR share different reasons why Census 2020 is important to you
- Create and post your video to social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) Remember to use the hashtag #myqpl so we can verify your post
- Log into your Volunteer Connect account and Self-Report Your Hours (click here to download instructions)
HOW LONG CAN I POST VIDEOS
Videos may be posted through September 30th at 8:00pm to receive service credit. You will need to use the hashtag #myqpl when posting to social media AND self-report your hours to become eligible for credit.
Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.