Age Minimum (with Adult): 14+, Minimum Age:14+
Chess Club Assistant at Mitchell Linden 2019-20
We are seeking volunteers to assist with the chess clubs for children from Pre-K - 8th grades. Volunteers will help set-up new projects, work with children in both 1-on-1 and small groups, and help with clean-up.
- 16 years old and up
- Minors must upload valid parental/guardian consent & NYS working papers.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of chess is required.
- Able to teach beginner's to intermediate level play
- Comfortable working with young children (4-6) and/or school-aged children (7-12).
Saturdays 2:00 - 4:00 pm
Required documents must be uploaded with the volunteer application. Incomplete applications (missing any required documents) will be on hold until received.
Individuals 18 and older are subject to an investigative background check that may be used when considering volunteers.
Click the "EXPRESS INTEREST" button to apply. A valid email address is required.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: