Nov. 5th: Ready & Aim - A Strategic Approach to Address Community Problems
Good Leaders Don't Guess..They Know!
This workshop details how you can analyze community problems to better understand why they happen in your neighborhood; determine how others perceive the problems (and what to do about it!); and identify short and long term strategies proven to get to the root of the issue.
- How Do I Improve the Community and Not Just One Person?
- Understanding Strategies vs. Programs or Services
- Why Isn't Everyone Using a Strategic Approach?
- Why Are Some Community Problems Aren't Considered Important to the Community?
- How Do I Develop and Plan of Action?
WHEN: November 5th, 2020
TIME: 11:00am - 12:30pm
This is a FREE virtual workshop series. Registration is required. It is open to all adults; with an emphasis on individuals -- local residents, professionals, and community stakeholders interested in making a difference.
FUNDAMENTALS OF COMMUNITY LEADERSHIP
Queens Public Library presents a 5-part civic engagement series to enhance your leadership, planning and communication skills; improve how you work with others; and transform you into a strong community advocate.
Sessions include (click to open):